Gilgamesh
(an interesting story)
We just finished reading a book in class called Gilgamesh. A
book that I really enjoyed although it had a complex vocabulary. While reading
this book I thought about the various adventures I have lived with my family
and friends.
I was surprised that there wasn’t a war at the end. Throughout the book I was convinced that a war was going to start. The plot is very similar to Narnia and I thought it was going to turn out to be a war at the end.
I also thought that the adventures were similar to Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie. Since the characters were both in quest for something and are rewarded by something spiritual.
I enjoyed reading this book especially the end. Everything went wrong but the character gained knowledge form the tablets. It was somehow difficult for me to understand that the rocks he made where the tablets and that was how he got immortality just for making a book for eternity.
Gilgamesh is a great book for people all ages. I would recommend it to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment