Tuesday, August 28, 2012

THE ITERESTING STORY OF GILGAMESH



This is a very interesting book because of all of the mythology and stories. Personally I have never seen 2 giants fight (and then kiss). I connected this to my life a lot of times but mostly in the same way. First you meet someone, and with out knowing him you just don't like him you don’t have an explanation for it but you just don’t. Then you are put in classes together you see him at lunch and after a while you start liking him. These 2 things are similar because both judge someone with out knowing him and then you start liking him, Like judging a book by its cover.


I don't know why when I think of this book Narnia pops into my head. Like when I think about two big guys fighting I think of a really weird war and when I think of a really weird war I think of Narnia. I think there are going to be more unknown animals that fight in this story.

I think this book is not the book that throws the ideas to the reader it is the kind of book that makes you think before you reed, while you read and specially after you read. This is why several questions start coming like: what are the two giants going to do together? Or are the people going to start liking Gilgamesh after everything he has done?
But my biggest question is what role are the farmers that saw Enkidu going to have, or if they are even going to have a role in the rest of the book?


No comments:

Post a Comment